Monday, March 8, 2010

GirlFriends

Weekend started out in depression...
Wanting to cry and wishing we did not have to have Holidays
spent the week-ends with my girl frends...
Yes four of us...starting out getting stuck in an elevator (trying to find the 8th floor)
we laughed so hard...
We are all middle aged, depressed, menopausal women...
They assured me I was quite Normal with all this since my Moms death has been so recent...
We shopped, we laughed, we talked and we stitched all week-end and we wished we could stay there forever but I once learned there are Mountain tops and valleys and at some point in time you have to come off the Mountain top and into the valley...so we are back to reality...

I am back with only hubby and I and the dogs with no relatives and my friends are back to their children and their hubbies and grandbabies...but we always know that shopping, stitching and week-end girl friend trips are much cheaper than paying a Therapist!!!

No comments: