Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Friendships

Sometimes we take people for granite...
Sometimes people are soooo nice to us and we get so used to it we don't look at the small things...

As My Husband is faced with yet another surgery and we are wondering why???
I have to look at my friends that have stuck behind me...

There is the lady that her husband went through the same procedure...She talked to me for hours assuring me that all the tests and waiting were normal,
There are my friends who assured me when I was faced with Depression that I was quite Normal considering that I had been through so much lately...
There is the lady who sat with me during surgery while we waited...(something me and Mom always did together),
then there were the Hidden angels...the Nurses and Doctors and friends and co-workers...
all going about their every day life but all caring for each other...

If you see someone give them a smile..
Sometimes when at the grocery store (another chore Mom and I did together) I see someone I smile at them...and you know it makes me and the one I smile at both feel so much better...

Thank You God for Friendships

No comments: