Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Memories

I saw a picture of my childhood home...it was snow covered & had the car I am now driving out in front...
It brought back Memories of my Mom...how we went to Crest Grocery every other week, how I would stop by to visit & take her a meal or go out shopping...
Memories of both her & Dad...Mom was my shopping buddy & Dad was my Breakfast buddy...
There were many Memories both good & Bad...the many times I was called because. One of them had taken a Fall...
I began to be sad, missing them both...then I heard my Moms words
"If Life here on Earth were perfect we'ld never want to go to Heaven to be with Jesus" If we were Happy all the time we would not want the Happiness in Heaven...
I Thank God for Memories & for good & bad times both & for when I feel unhappy because in the sadness I know there's the Hope of Joy Forever....
Now my Parents are experiencing that Joy...
Thanks Mom for teaching me how to live when I am sad...Hope for everlasting Joy!!
: D

No comments: