Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lifestyle

Everyone has their own lifestyle...many are chosen by chance & circumstances...
At times we hate our lifestyles...Parents & Grandparents get stressed by the kids...children grow up & go to college & come home...it is a constant hubbub of stress and worry & envying the quiet lifestyles....But wait I am here to give the other side...Sometimes I think this is my purpose in life to say "Be Thankful for Children and Stress"
Our lifestyle is only two...no kids Birthday parties...no graduations...no college or weddings....
Going to church on Sundays & watching Families gather & them coming home by ourselves or going to restaurants by ourselves...traveling by ourselves, vacationing by ourselves...to many it looks GREAT but for us we lack the fun part of life...
And so we have to create our own Fun...I have a real sister whom never speaks to me so I have an Adopted Sister whom I love & loves me...she adds spice & excitement to my life...
I have a cousin whom I adore & a cousin on Mikes side we adore...
We have had to create our own family...
As kids grow up lifestyles change & so with us...as we get older our lifestyle changes & we realize our life is but a Fleeting Moment so LOVE your children, your husband, your family, your Lifestyle and don't envy Others!!! I am practicing this today!!

No comments: