Monday, April 26, 2010

Guilt

Last night I was going through some of Moms papers...
She kept EVERYTHING and I am sure to post alot of it...

however there are some things that made me feel guilty...

Guilty that I did not do everything she wanted me to do
Guilty that I did things as a teenager and guilty that many
times I dissappointed her...

I guess in some ways we are alike...We seem to enjoying writting and
Journaling and tell when we are Happy and when we are Sad..
However when I find those Sad times that she wrote about I feel bad and
so guilty that she felt that way and that I did not do or say more to help or that
I did something that hurt her whether it was when I was younger or older

With all that said You have to realize that you are human too and God does forgive
He has forgiven my teenage years, He has forgiven my Young adult years and He
had forgiven my older years...
If God can forgive then I can forgive myself and I will do that...
Starting today I will concentrate on Forgiving myself and living a forgiven life!!

1 comment:

Cynimin said...

You are absolutely right about God's forgiveness. He forgives and forgets our sins. Unlike us humans, who rehash our old sins over and over even though God tells us not to. I'm sure your Mom understood at those trying times she wrote about, that teenagers are a special kind of people, going through so many strong emotions and not often being nice to everyone around them. And her writing it down was her way of coping with the moment. Been there! God bless!