Thursday, April 29, 2010

Robyns BD



These are pics of Robyn

growing up...hard to believe she is

35 today...WOW!!

Below here she is with Bryan..

and to the right after Scott

came along!!






Here is Robyn around

two or three in Preschool















My favorite pic of Robyn...I sent her a BD card for her BD
and it must have been her very first card she received as
she carried it around with her for 3 weeks...






Here she is with her Baby bottle...








The Ray family









Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Nita holding Robyn..
I was 20 when she was born






They grow up so fast and it is hard to believe that she is 35 today...
It is hard to believe that I am 55 It is hard to believe that family is not as close as they once were and I wish I could be with her to help her celebrate her BD...but sending cards and hugs and love is about as much as I can do....
she has been there for me and I appreciate it so much...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBYN!!







No comments: