Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sad Day

Today I found out a long time friend of mine just lost both her MIL and her Husband in one day...I grew up with her a few doors down the street and we chat on facebook alot...she is a precious soul and is in a wheel-chair...
when I found out my first reaction was to call my Mom and let her know....duh...I gues she already knows...
My friends have told me that would happen but the first time it is soooo strange...
Mom and I were like Mutt and Jeff...when you saw Mom you saw me...we shopped together and even enjoyed grocery shopping...I would call her everyday and we would talk for 30 minutes to an hour...when I found out something I would call Mom right away...

I saw another family friend yesterday while getting last minute items from MY childhood house that will only be mine for a week or so more...the poor lady did not know Mom had passed...I hated relaying the news...but she were so precious to Mom so now I promised her an extra crochet item of Moms..

Life goes on and I also found out Moms grave marker that I had been waiting on had been in place for TWO months...so on Moms BD I plan on going to see it and looking up our lots too and paying our "opening and closing" and visiting Lana again with one of Moms treasures...

No comments: