Thursday, October 14, 2010

Adoption option

Saw an acticle today about adoption and it made me wonder all over again
Why God did not allow us to adoption a child...

I think alot of people look at us as if we did not try and I think alot of people think adoption is easy...
We went through all the adoption stuff...the home study, the interviews, the paperwork, we had an agency who ripped us off, we tried going through an attorney, we even put an add in the paper and had a couple want us to adopt their child...

With each adoption prospect it would get so close and then their minds would change or it would fall through or something would happen...we have even had people call us from the hospital and say they had a baby for us and then call us an hour later to say minds have changed...
I completely lost count I think it was 7-8 adoptions that we lost...

Yes I do wonder why...but once I heard someone say Why Not??
Why not me to be the one to tell how it feels??
Why not me to be the one to hug the woman who has just lost her child she was carrying or the adoption they were trying for...
Because I totally understand the pain involved...
Life isn't always perfect but we just have to live one day at a time and look for the one who needs us the most!!

No comments: