Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why I write

Maybe alot of people will read my writting and think it is depressive however I write
to get my feelings out...

Alot of times I cannot express myself to anyone...OK so we don't have kids but you cannot explain to a woman who has 5-6 kids what it is like to not have any...
Alot of times I feel like I am by myself in my feelings and sadness so I write about how I feel...

It sure does help me...It may not help you or it may who knows there may be another childless couple out there who has the same feelings...or someone who had lost their Mom and Dad or someone to whom can relate...
If not I can relate to myself...
I have been a writter since High School...sometimes sad sometimes happy...

Even in sadness you can be blessed...even with no children you can be blessed...even with a household of children you can be blessed...even in death you can be blessed

and so we all trudge along and I write so I can express how I feel!!!

No comments: