Friday, October 15, 2010

Good Grief part 2

Last night was OK
Found out alot of my feelings are quite normal...
Found out people are normal too

They tell me it is OK to see sad at times, OK to have feelings...
We mask our feelings
When people say "how are you" we say fine when we are not...

Because that is what they want to hear...
We ignore our feelings...we tend to say "that is not for me"
or it is for someone else...

I remember after Mom died I kept telling everyone that because she was
elderly it was much easier...however that is not true...I had her longer
I was close to her and the longer you have her the closer you are to them
the harder it is...

Yes I masked my feelings because that is what I wanted to think...
Yes Mom and Dad and Goldie were elderly however they were my life...
Now it is like we have an empty nest...
We are starting out all over again...by ourselves...
One day one hour one minute at a time..

No comments: