Thursday, October 7, 2010

Good Grief part 1

I signed up for a grief class...

It was really good...it teaches you what grief is and that you are not alone in all this and even
after so much time it is normal to still experience it...

There was a young girl sitting next to me who cried...I wanted to reach out and hug her but I
didn't...I found out her Mom had just died several month ago...

I feel so bad because I miss my Dad, my Mom and my aunt and all my relatives and because it seems like I have no one at all...
So what do I do for the Holidays...this will be covered in class...good another lesson

After class I will call her Peggy (not her real name) met the teacher after class...she was in tears well yes her grief is fresh...I hugged her and it felt good to have someone who had something in common...She missed her Mom...I missed mine too...

She cried and I cried with her.....If is Normal to still miss Mom after (almost a year)???
Is it Normal to get depressed over Holidays??? Is it normal to cherish Moms things...to think of her, to feel sad because my husband (to whom I must live with the rest of our lives) deleted Mom off the phone...
I found out Yes...yes...and yes...

I am normal and so glad I am...I think this class will certainly be good for me!!!

No comments: