Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The best day of my life

I have wondered recently which day was the best day of my life...
Perhaps it was when I got my Drivers Licence or when I graduated from High School, Or when I got married on my Wedding Day...

Maybe it was when I got that big promotion or a raise or found a job...

Needless to say there have been many Good days...but has one really been better than the other??
I just cannot think of any certain day that has been tremendously better so much as I call it the best day of my life...I hate to admit it but even on my wedding day I had a tendency to be nervous and get upset to the point of tears and my sister has to sooth me...

Of course if it were my husband writting this his best day would be the day I said "yes" to him getting that Goldwing...He was like a little boy again...He could not sleep all night and as soon as we walked into the Motorcycle shop you could see his head upraised checking to see if the bike were still there...
Life is full of many good times and recently I have heard the expression..."Every day is a GOOD day...some are just better than others!!!" so with all that said I would have to say Every day is my BEST day...after all TODAY is the FIRST day of the REST of MY life!!

No comments: