Friday, February 12, 2010

Typical day in my past life Nov 10, 2008

Nov 10, 2008
Saturday did Launry and weighed in at WW,(been on Maintenance for 5 yrs now),picked up Mom and took her to the bank to get dads name off her account and add mine as a Joint so it will make life easier for me to do her transactions, Then took her to the grocery store then we discovered a soup and Salad place and ate Lunch..I got through around 0300 to I stopped by Sonic for drinks and got home barely in time to attend an Adoption party for the neighbors behind us...Her hubby adopted her 11 yr old special needs girl..they had tons of food and lots of people..Then on Sunday the aide picked up Mom but I am trying to save spending so much money as she is living on assets and a partial of dads retirement so I told the aide if they were running late to stop Mom by the house so she did and Mom ate with us then I took her back and sonic was again just right close byThen I had to walk the dogs as one was sitting by the front door...poor thing..and now I am here at working thinking of my list for tomorrow since I will be off work...Plans are to take Mom Christmas shopping so I will not have to get her out in the crowds...Did have a little bit of craft time last night though...

That was a typical day in my life as a caregiver...I still don't know how I did it all and If I had it to do over again would DEFINATELY do it...

No comments: