Monday, February 8, 2010

Daily Gratitude and scripture verse

Wednesday Feb 10
1-Bills because I know I have money to pay them
2-Dr bills because I know I am becoming Healthy
3- My laptop because it connects me to the world
4- Cold Weather because I know Spring is right around the corner
5- Family who comfort me when I am sad or cold

John 3:16
For God so loved the World that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever should
believe on his shall have everlasting Life.

Tuesday Feb 09
1-my Supervisor
2-a good car to drive
3-Traffic so I have someone to pray for
4-Lifes problems so that I won't get too adjust to earth to where I am not looking
forward to Heaven
5-My WONDERFUL husband

1John 1:10
If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and the truth is not in us.

Monday Feb 08
1-I still have a job in this tough economy
2-Each day is a New day
3- For the lovely snow we had this morning
4- For girlfriends to laugh with
5- For the warmth of a nice house

Luke 6:35
But love your enemies, and do good and lend, hoping for nothing again;
and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be children of the Highest:
for he is kind to the unthankful and to the evil

No comments: