Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day 2006

It was my stitch Night so we celebrated on Monday (after our Therapy appt together) we ate Italian food and just sat and talked (something we needed to do and what the therapist recommended)
I also sent Valentine cards to daddy, Mom and my elderly aunt and I bought two for hubby One from me (thanking him for all he has put up with in my family) and One from the doggers...
I also bought him some chocolate Lips...
He gave me the biggest, nicest card that really fits our situtation I have to share the saying with you it says
"Sometimes when it's really crazy around the house and you're doing what you're doing and I'm doing what I'm doing and we just happen to catch each other's eyes and for a second.....
The world fades away and YOU smile a little smile just for me...
Sometimes you say you love me most and when you don't say anything at all...
Happy Valentines Day

No comments: